About Texas A&M IT
- Computing & Information Services (CIS) -
Provides, supports many campus computing resources.
- Educational Broadcast Services (EBS) -
Wide area networking, conferencing, public TV and radio.
- Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) -
Implements and maintains large-scale information systems.
- Instructional Media Services (IMS) -
Multimedia equipment for faculty, staff, students.
- Instructional Technology Services (ITS) -
Provides teaching systems, services, training, support.
- Networking & Information Security (NIS) -
Provides networking, IT security, policy coordination services.
- Telecommunications -
Provides telecommunication services to Texas A&M.
- Vice President and Associate Provost for Information Technology (VPAPIT) -
Office of the Vice President and Associate Provost for Information Technology.