A well-maintained IT infrastructure is critical for an organization's performance.
- A server that is not set up or maintained correctly can run slower and its performance becomes degraded.
- Security holes and vulnerabilities may be introduced if servers are not configured properly.
- If permissions to access files, folders and directories are not set up correctly, data may be viewable by unauthorized personnel.
We specialize in maintaining file, mail, application and web servers, performing server upgrades and routine maintenance to minimize downtime. We also provide the following services:
- Procure and properly apply service packs.
- Monitor services to increase performance.
- Install hardware and software upgrades.
- Apply security patches and verify successful implementation.
- Perform network migrations.
- Perform and monitor data backups.
- Install and monitor antivirus software.