Texas A&M IT can help create polished and effective websites that positively reflect the value of an organization.
- Help organize content and navigation to maximize functionality.
- Work with graphic design and communication resources to develop highly useable and attractive sites.
- Provide consistency in overall layout and look-and-feel.
- Assist in alignment with the university's brand and visual identity guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with state and university guidelines for accessibility, usability, confidentiality and security.
- Perform updates and enhancements to your site to maintain security, functionality, usefulness and appeal.
- Take a site to the next level by adding a database for dynamic content and functionality.
To request this service, email email@example.com or call 979.847.4877.
Additional Organization and Individual Website Options
Please contact the appropriate group below for additional website services and assistance.
- For instructors and faculty distributing class information and/or resources online, contact Instructional Technology Service.
- For Texas A&M-affiliated club or organization websites, contact the Department of Student Activities. Recognized organizations can apply for web server space or use the Groups feature in the Howdy web portal.
- For personal websites, people.tamu.edu allows authorized Texas A&M users to publish a personal web page. All students and faculty can create a web page on people.tamu.edu. Staff who have a full-service Open Access Lab account can use the service (access to this account is determined by departments). For more information about access to the service, see Open Access Lab Accounts.