REMINDER: Spring & Summer 2012 eLearning Section Management Dates and Grade Submissions
Published: May 10, 2012
Instructional Technology Services (ITS), a department of Texas A&M Information Technology, would like to remind the Texas A&M teaching community of the spring 2012 end-of-semester procedures and summer 2012 start-of-semester procedures for managing courses in eLearning. Visit ITS Docs for additional assistance.
- Summer I, II, 10-Week 2012 sections are currently available for request; sections will be created no later than Tuesday, 05/22
- May-Mester 2012 sections are currently available for request; sections will be created within one hour of submission (contact email@example.com if the section has not loaded)
- Spring 2012 section retentions are currently available for request; otherwise, sections will be hidden from student and auditor visibility on Monday, 06/04
eLearning Tools Grade Submission AvailabilityeLearning Tools Grade Submission will be available for spring 2012 section grades during the date and time ranges below in accordance with the Office of the Registrar.
- Currently available; closing Thursday, 05/10 at 6:00 p.m. Central Time for degree candidate grade processing and graduation clearance
- Re-opening Friday, 05/11 at 8:00 a.m. and ending Monday, 05/14 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) Central Time for completion of non-degree candidate grade processing