Summer & Fall 2012 eLearning Section Management Dates and Grade Submissions
Published: August 1, 2012
Instructional Technology Services (ITS), a department of Texas A&M Information Technology, reminds instructors of record and instructional staff of the summer 2012 end-of-semester procedures and the fall 2012 start-of-semester procedures for managing courses in eLearning.
Important Section Management Dates
- Fall 2012 sections are available now for request as of Wednesday, August 1
- Sections will be created no later than Monday, August 20
- Summer 2012 section retentions are available now for request as of Wednesday, August 1
- Sections will be removed from student and auditor visibility on Monday, September 10
The eLearning Tools grade submission tool will be available for transferring summer grades to Compass during the date and time ranges below in accordance with the Office of the Registrar.
- Starting Tuesday, August 7 at 8:00 a.m.
- Closing Thursday, August 9 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) Central Time for processing degree candidate grading and graduation clearances
- Re-opening Friday, August 10 at 8:00 a.m.
- Ending Monday, August 13 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) Central Time for completing non-degree candidate grading
Contact the ITS Service Desk at email@example.com or visit ITS Help. Telephone support is available at (979) 458-3417, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time.