Temporary guest accounts on the TAMULink campus wireless network are available to departments for university business at no charge.
Texas A&M Guests
Texas A&M provides three ways for guests to access campus wireless:
- eduroam: The secure, worldwide wireless access service allows visitors from participating research and educational institutions to log in with their own credentials. A Texas A&M guest account is not needed. See the eduroam page in the Knowledge Base for more information.
- TAMULink-guest: Temporary, no-charge guest accounts are available upon request to Texas A&M and Texas A&M affiliate departments. Departments wishing to use TAMULink guest accounts should:
- Request guest accounts at guests.tamu.edu at least 48 hours before the needed date.
- Issue each guest account to only one individual and not reuse the account.
- Keep a record of guest account usage.
Go to guests.tamu.edu
to submit a request at least 48 hours before needing the account. Click here to read more about Guest Accounts
Contact the Identity Management Office
at 979.862.4300 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.